Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 3 beds (twin beds and 2' 3" single). Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburner. Sitting room with open fire.
Electric storage heaters with woodburner and open fire
* Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dryer, small TV for DVDs only, DVD's, selection of books and games, WiFi, , good mobile phone signal
* Electricity and starter pack for fires inc. in rent,
* Bed linen and towels - due to covid 19 these are not included in the rent, please bring your own (the double bed has a King sized duvet - we will provide the bottom sheet for this as it is a 6x6ft bed.
* Cot and highchair on request
* Off road parking for 4 cars
* Garden with patio and furniture
* Storage area for bikes/hiking gear
* Sorry, no smoking
* Two well-behaved dogs welcome
* Shop 6 miles, pub 3 miles
* Note: No TV channels
* Note: 17th century property narrow stone stairs .Note: Water supplied from Bore hole; safe for washing and drinking
* Note: Cottage accessed via 500 yard long farm track, through two gates and across a muddy farmyard - access difficult in very snowy/icy/wet conditions - have your wellies to hand on arrival!
Please note, due to the rural location of this property, should you decide to take dogs with you, please be mindful that livestock can be located in fields next to the cottage and dogs must be kept under control at all times.
We also have details of 11 other similar properties nearby which might suit you.
WalkLakes nearest walks to here (as the crow flies) are: